KKCompany Technologies Inc. and its affiliates (“KKCompany”, “we” “our” or “us”) takes your personal privacy seriously and duly complies with the relevant privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations. You may refer to the following Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as “this Policy”) to understand the measures taken by the Company.
- Collection to Personal Data
1. The personal data you provide through the activities provided by KKCompany (including but not limited to recruitment, marketing, etc.), such as your name, ID card uniform number, date of birth, address, e-mail address, and Data you voluntarily provide.
2. KKCompany obtain your personal data legally through other partners or through KKCompany’s product brands (KKBOX, KKStream and Going Cloud).
3. When you visit our platform, KKCompany may collect certain information, including:
(1) Your usage Data, including but not limited to, usage history, query Data, browsing activities, etc.
- Use of Personal Data
1. The personal data collected by KKCompany will be used for the following purposes:
(1) Email newsletter service and occasional event notices.
(2) Notification of Data about the current event.
(3) The use of recruitment activities for our product brands.
2. We may share aggregated non-personal data with third parties. “Aggregated non-personal data” means data that is recorded in relation to you and is collected in groups that no longer reflect or refer to a specific identifiable person after the grouping.
3. The data collected herein may be processed and/or used by our affiliates or business partners or outside Taiwan. We will not use them for any other purposes unless the local laws provide otherwise, and will also not disclose them to any third party without your prior consent, unless the laws require so due to material national interests or for the purpose of facilitating law enforcement agencies’ investigations.
- Management of Personal Data
1. You are allowed to search, copy or change your own personal data. Unless you request the deletion of your personal data, in principle, we will retain most of your personal data. Once we receive your request to delete your personal data, we will delete your personal data according to Applicable Laws and internal rules after retaining such information for a given period of time.
2. We would retain your personal data, you may choose to withdraw your consent to KKCompany’s use, collection, sharing or processing of your personal data at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
3. There may be circumstances where we will refuse your request to modify, update or to delete your personal data, including where:
(1) the personal data is related to a prosecution if the proceedings of which have not been completed; or
(2) such request may be harmful to material national interests, result in impediment to the execution of statutory duties by government agencies, or cause any prejudice to the material interests of a third party.
- Security of Personal Data
1. In order to protect your privacy, we provide the necessary technology and measures to protect personal data.
2. To avoid information leakage, you should keep your own personal data, account ID and password, etc. in safe custody. To avoid misuse of your personal data, you should log out or close the software or internet browser after visiting KKCompany’s website, whether you are using your own personal computer or not.
3. You agree to provide and use lawful information when visiting KKCompany’s website and all such information does not infringe any third party’s rights, violate any third party’s agreement or otherwise involve any illegal acts. If the use of KKCompany’s website causes any third party’s loss, we are not liable for such loss unless it is caused by us intentionally or due to our gross negligence.
3. If you have any questions about our privacy or personal data protection policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Security Statement
KKCompany Technologies Inc.(KY) and its affiliates (“KKCompany”, “we” “our” “us” “group” or “our group” ),to maintain the safety of customers’ operation environment, we set out this information security statement for the comprehensive protection and prevention of IT system storage, operation, transmission, and data disclosure. This way, we prevent damage, theft, leakage, tampering, abuse, and infringement in advance. The relevant information security statement is as follows:
1. Our managerial level incessantly improves the information security constitution, reduces the possible impact of information security incidents, and protects the rights and interests of customers to show our determination to support information security.
2. “Information Security Policy” (SP-001) and related information security regulations are set to be followed by salespeople, manufacturers and their employees, and contingent employees who have business dealings with us. All information assets are under the responsibility of protecting them from unauthorized access, tampering, destruction, or improper disclosure.
3. To maintain and update the information security statement, all the companies and their employees, who have business dealings with us, must conduct the regular tests and drills of information operation plan set by our group.
4. All the development, modification, and maintenance of all information systems must comply with relevant information security regulations and comply with the group’s “Information Security Policy” (SP-001).
5. All personnel shall maintain vigilance at any time and report in accordance with relevant procedures when security incidents occur, security weaknesses are discovered, or there is a danger of violating security policies and norms.
6. Our group follows relevant internal and external laws and regulations, establishes corresponding control procedures, and regularly performs information security audits to ensure the continuous and effective operation of the information security management system.
The promulgation of this statement clearly declares that the group attaches great importance to information security. Manufacturers and their employees and contingent employees who have business dealings with us should understand the above-mentioned statement to maintain our information security constitution.